Diagnostic Image Processing
- Assist Prof.
- ISHIBASHI, Tadashi
- KAWASUMI, Yusuke
In this field, the imaging-diagnostic-technology is broadly studied from fundamental to clinical application.
1) The digital diagnostic techniques using a flat panel or a computed radiography, especially in mammography are studied. Moreover, joint research with engineering is performed about the stent technologies of the interventional radiology.
2) Forensic imaging and techniques.
Selected Awards, articles and books
1) Primary aldosteronism: a pictorial essay. Abdom Imaging. 2007 Jul-Aug;32(4):504-14
2) Development of Self-Expandable Covered Stents J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2007 Mar 23;83B(2):345-353
3) High-resolution monochrome liquid crystal display versus efficient household colour liquid crystal display: comparison of their diagnostic performance with unenhanced CT images in focal liver lesions Eur Radiol. 2008 Oct;18(10):2148-54
4) Digital mammographic screening in Japan Breast Cancer 2010 Jan 14 Epub ahead of print
Clinical Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Digital Radiology, Mammography, Forensic Imaging
- kano*m.tains.tohoku.ac.jp(Please convert "*" into "@".)
- TEL +81-22-717-7943
- FAX +81-22-717-7944