Entrance examination for the academic year Spring 2020 / fall 2019
The entrance examination for fall 2019 and spring 2020 will be announced in late May.
- Medical Sciences, Disability Sciences, Health Sciences, Public Health (Application Guidelines 2020 spring)
- Medical Sciences, Disability Sciences,(Application Guidelines 2019 fall)
- Manual_ how to write application form for "Master Course"
- Medical Sciences (Application Guidelines 2020spring)
- Medical Sciences (Application Guidelines 2019 fall)
- Disability Sciences, Health Sciences (Application Guidelines 2020 spring)
- Disability Sciences, Health Sciences (Application Guidelines 2019 fall)
- Manual_ how to write application form "Doctoral Course in Medical Sciences"
May 2019:Application Guidelines will be opened
May 25(Sat) 2019:Information Session (Sendai)
June 3(Mon) 2019 -June 17(Mon)2019 :Application period (prescreening)
July 16(Tue) 2019 -July 25(Thu)2019:Application period
August 22(Thu) 2019: Entrance Examination (for 2020/4 and 2019/10))
【Iｍportant】About English score record
Please submit the official document(s) verifying that the result(s) of your TOEIC, TOEFL iBT or IELTS test were achieved from a test taken within two years of Tohoku university entrance exam.
Result from non-public tests will not be accepted.(ex:TOEFL ITP,TOEIC IP)
In the case of TOEIC, please submit the original copy of your official score certificate.
We donʼt return your score sheets submitted in principle.
In case of IELTS, please submit the original copy of your official result transcript.
*TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL ITP and TOEIC are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS).
How to apply
1: What are you interested in? Find your future mentors in the Laboratory Serch
2: Are you eligible? Submit the registration form and contact our international exchange office.
3: Do you need information on financial aid, immigration, and housing?
Visit the international exchange office website.（http://www.int-exchange.med.tohoku.ac.jp/）
Concerning the Application for Examination of Qualifications for Admission
Graduate School Educational Affairs Section (for entrance examination) :
m-daigakuin*grp.tohoku.ac.jp (exchange * to @)